WHY COUTURE FOR A CAUSE?
In my travels across the world, I have come face-to-face with too many women and children that have been exploited by fast fashion, recounting heartbreaking stories of their every day struggle to survive on the meager wages and poor factory conditions.
I founded Kamal Beverly Hills with the realization that the luxury designer market lacks a socially conscious approach to high fashion. Each product I select to stock at Kamal Beverly Hills is handmade with the utmost care and love and is not mass produced by exploiting vulnerable populations. In addition to carrying brands that take a stand against the exploitation of women and children, we partner with top rated charities to ensure your purchase at Kamal Beverly Hills contributes to our goals of Couture for a Cause.
contributions from couture for a cause PRoVIDE:
• A full and comprehensive education for women and children
• Training and paying of teacher salaries
• Annual school supplies and books for children
• Meals and clean drinking water for impoverished villages
• Annual school health screenings for students
• PTA meetings and Women’s Forums to empower communities
• Multi-vitamins to malnourished children